Let’s Bring Your Enterprise to the Cloud (Infrastructure as well as Application)
Bringing Your Enterprise to Cloud is not easy but very interesting challenge. It can be helpful to have a checklist of topics, which have to be discussed as your Roadmap or Whole Journey. Then you can define the MVP or deliverable of each sprint.
I’ll try to provide a general checklist template for the “Bring Your Enterprise on Cloud” topic.
Quick On-Boarding for distributing knowledge in the organization
To start easy with clouds, I’m preparing some Quick Onboarding. The quick onboardings are useful to get an overview of a topic. I have used them to get ready for my cloud solution architect certificates.
Services and features in different Cloud Vendors
Shared responsibility model: All the cloud providers follow the shared responsibility model. Clouds: Shared responsibility model
- Clouds : Organization Structure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Clouds : Credential Management (Azure, AWS)
- Clouds : Virtual Network and Subnet (Azure, AWS)
- Clouds : Resource management (Azure, GCP)
List of services in different cloud provider platform:
Container support services
Tools for Architects
For cloud architects, it is important to have a cost-optimized architecture. Microsoft has recently released an assessment for Azure. This video can help: https://mybuild.microsoft.com/sessions/875d815b-66dc-4344-abc1-25b06e43bb4f and this is the link to the Assessment document https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/architecture/framework/
Customer data Protection
- Programming languages and software engineering
- Empirical Software Engineering Group (ESE)
- Google Cloud to Azure services comparison
- AWS Cloud to Azure services comparison
You owe your dreams your courage.