Consideration by architecting
We should ask this questions ourselves by architecting a solution by designing its monitoring solution
- how would you diagnose issues with an application
- how would you understand it’s health
- what are it’s choke points
- how would you identify them and what would you do when something breaks
Like the firefighting maneuver that must be executed half-yearly or yearly in each company, we have to use “chaos engineering” technique to intentionally cause breakage in the environments in a controlled manner to test monitoring, alerts, react of the architecture and resiliency of our solution.
Decide for the right resource and architecture for youe product
- Choose the appropriate architecture based on your requirements
- Know which compute options is right for your workload
- Identify the right storage solution that meets your needs
- Decide how you’re going to manage all your resources
- Optimize your application for the cloud
- Secure your Infrastructure
- Security document
- Holistic Monitor Strategy for application & infrustructure
- explains about the alerts: for which failures an alert is necessary
- explain about the dashboard: which values can be monitored only via dashboard
- explain how to meet SLA and how to mange with alert
- Busines Continuity and Disaster Recovery document
- The cloud solution architect must consider the framework and provide a buisiness plan for migration.
You owe your dreams your courage.